No one would have correctly forecasted that 2020 would be the year of the global lockdown, as Covid-19 quickly spread to all continents and for many people, there are strict lockdown regulations in place and that can play havoc with your physical and mental well-being. With a little creativity, you can create your very own exercise routine, and with that in mind, here are a few tips on how to maintain your physical and mental well-being.
- http://buckymoonshine.com/social-media Change your Daily Routine – This might sound silly, but by changing the order in which you do the daily things you do at home will help prevent boredom setting in, plus you should follow a YouTube workout that is at least 20 minutes in length. When spending long periods at home, it is important to avoid repetition when you can, as this will keep things interesting.
- distinctly Do Things Together – If you are your partner are in lockdown, you should do some things together and if you search online for videos teaching the unexceptionably best Thai massage, you can practice on each other. Of course, you should each have some private time, when you are not in each other’s company, which should help to prevent arguments. If you have been to Thailand before, you have probably experienced Thai massage and can likely replicate this for your partner, and with some incense sticks and essential oils, you can create the right ambience for some complete relaxation.
- http://crossfitraze.com/crossfit-raze-olympic-weightlifting-workshop-september-10th/ Meditation – Millions of people around the world practice meditation, as it calms and helps a person deal with the stresses that come with the lockdown. You could combine meditation with yoga and there are yoga studios that offer virtual classes, which is great during the stay-at-home times. Meditation can come in many forms: some like to sit in a lotus position and focus on their breathing, while other prefer to lie down and meditate, so it is a question of what feels most comfortable.
- A Balanced Diet – You can actually order fresh organic fruit and vegetables from the online supplier, which would keep in the fridge and a weekly order will ensure that your diet contains all the nutrients you need to stay fit and healthy. Some people take a daily vitamin and mineral supplement, especially those over 40, as this provides you with all the essential minerals and vitamins you need, which might not be present in your diet.
- Entertainment – No matter how difficult life becomes, we all need a little ‘me time’, when we can indulge in our favourite pastime, which might be reading a good book, or binge watching a TV series. An hour a day is ideal to spend on something you enjoy and this will help to keep your spirits up, while having to stay at home for long periods. Here are the latest Covid-19 figures from the World Health Organisation, which you should check regularly.
The Internet is a wealth of information on all aspects of physical and mental well-being, so if you are stuck for ideas on how to keep healthy during the lockdown, Google is your best friend.