Medicare is essentially a US federal government national health insurance program that subsidizes healthcare services. It covers everyone aged 65 or older, younger individuals that satisfy defined eligibility criteria, and people with diseases. However, there is a lot of information concerning Medicare, which can quickly become overwhelming to consume. Additionally, there are many changes to Medicare that may be challenging to stay on top of. Maximize Your Medicare is a comprehensive guide you can rely on to understand Medicare in its entirety and keep up with any changes to the program.
Maximize Your Medicare is a masterpiece written by Jae W.Oh for people confused by Medicare. As such, the target readers for this book are Americans aged at least sixty-five years old, their families, and care coordinators. It is an informative guide that helps readers understand what and how to choose when deciding on their Medicare options.
The book offers a practical strategy and approach to how Medicare works today and how it can affect your future retirement plan. Since it is written by a professional with direct real-world experience, readers get an in-depth understanding of how Medicare works. This knowledge is especially helpful for Medicare beneficiaries who are mostly unaware of the program’s nuances. For instance, you can learn about the various options available to you, relevant details, restrictions, and timelines. Jae Oh’s skill at translating the difficult to comprehend Medicare language to simple English is what makes this book stand out. As such, all readers can understand Medicare’s seemingly complicated rules from a demystified perspective with little struggle.
What People Are Saying
Here are just a few of the comments received by readers who were impressed with the book’s content and clarity.
- Sanford J.Mall, an esteemed elder law attorney, recommends this book to anyone willing to follow advice and guidance for Medicare. Maximize Your Medicare can help you find your way to the best Medicare coverage possible. In addition, you can enjoy reduced stress related to health care access.
- Catherine Johnson, a reader, praises the book for its clear terminology and examples that help you understand the relevant concepts and structures related to Medicare and the recommendations offered as well. Consequently, you will be armed with the right information and resources necessary to support your loved ones under the program. This way, you can help them make the best decisions on one of the most vital medical and financial decisions of their old age.
Why It’s A Must-Read!
Here are just a few of the vital lessons that Maximise Your Medicare will teach you:
- It helps you avoid costly errors.
- Compare the advantages of Medicare and Medigap to determine which is best for you.
- Increase your benefits annually
- Learn to identify the differences between Parts A, B, and D.
- Avoid costly mistakes
- Learn to handle special circumstances.
- Get the most from your Medicare plan.
You can pre-order your copy at https://www.amazon.com/Maximize-Your-Medicare-2022-2023-Benefits/dp/162153801X. The Kindle version costs $10.99, while the Paperback version costs $14.99.
About The Author
Jae W. Oh, CFP, MBA is a widely recognized Medicare expert popularly quoted by radio talk shows countrywide and popular national outlets like USA Today, CNBC, and Nasdaq.com. He is the GH2 Benefits’ Managing Principal, an Ann Arbor, Michigan-based trusted provider of numerous finance-related services and products. Additionally, Mr. Oh is a Chartered Life Underwriter, a Chartered Financial Consultant, a licensed insurance producer in multiple states, and a Certified Financial Planner. He is also the Great Humanity Healthcare Foundation Chairman.