The shooting star of health care supplements these days is CBD oil. Perhaps because it is a product that had such a struggle making it to the market. But more likely it is because the effects of CBD oil are real and are improving the lives of people all over the world. If you have been hearing a lot about CBD oil and are wondering if this is something you should be considering, here are some of the most common benefits of CBD oil.
- Pain: Cannabis has been used in the treatment of pain for thousands of years. It is only during the last century that governments resisted the sale of cannabis products. CBD oil has been proven to provide relief from many types of pain, and it does so without the addiction and health issues of more common pain treatment methods. If you are in pain, you could try Greenbox CBD oil. Or, one the many other products available
- Skin Care: CBD oil has been proven to be effective for some types of acne. Two of the effective properties of CBD oil are antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents. These two components are very helpful for your skin because they reduce the effect of free radicals, alcohol, bad air, and UV light, and reduces inflammation that cause cell damage. Combined, they are a dream team for skin care.
- Cancer: CBD oil cannot cure cancer, but it is a godsend for people suffering from it because of the relief it brings. Firstly, there are the pain-relieving characteristics of CBD oil that are very effective on many types of pain caused by cancer. But there is more. CBD oil is effective in reducing the nausea caused by chemotherapy. And there is evidence that CBD oil can reduce the spread of aggressive cancers.
- Anxiety and Depression: Cannabis has always been associated with the reduction of stress. This was usually considered to be due to the intoxicating properties of the THC. But CBD oil does not require THC to effectively treat anxiety or depression. Several studies are showing the benefits of CBD oil in the treatment of anxiety and insomnia as well.
- Heart Health: with the combination of stress relief, and the anti-inflammatory properties of CBD oil, it should be no surprise that CBD oil is also beneficial for heart health. CBD oil can help reduce blood pressure. It is a two in one combo for heart health, considering that reducing stress and eating foods high in antioxidants is part of every heart health routine.
- Neurology: CBD oil is being used for the treatment of MS, Parkinson’s, and other neurological disorders. It is helpful for the reduction of spastic activity, and for the pain-relieving effect. Some studies have shown reduction of spasms by as much as 75%. Which is enough to allow people to enjoy a much greater quality of life.
These are just some of the areas where CBD has proven to have health benefits. If you are interested in CBD oil, a discussion with your physician can help you to learn more. There is also a lot of helpful information on the internet to help you decide if CBD oil is for you. At the very least the stress reducing properties is reason enough for many people to add CBD oil to their wellness regime.